Season YTD: 10-6-1 [+2.87 units]
Zenit ML [-105]
Chelsea over 2.5 [-138]
Lazio BTTS & Over 2.5 [-120]
Leipzig 1H -1 [+105]
PSG -1 [-106]
- Unbeaten in their last three UEFA Champions League (UCL) group openers (W2, D1), Zenit St. Petersburg are usually strong starters.
- Zenit have lost just two of their last 14 UCL group stage home matches [7W 5D 2L]
- Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 36 UEFA Champions League (UCL) home games (W32, D4)
- Barcelona have been leading at HT in ten of their last 12 UCL home fixtures
- this is Ferencváros’ first appearance at this tournament’s group stage since 1995/96
- Chelsea have won just one of their last seven UCL home games (W1, D4, L2), and last won at home against UCL opposition drawn from pots 1-3 back in December 2015.
- Lazio make their first appearance in the UEFA Champions League (UCL) proper since 2007
- Borussia Dortmund’s competitive away record vs Italian opposition during the 2010s was dismal (D1, L3)
- PSG have won eight of their last 11 UEFA Champions League (UCL) outings
- Man United their five-game UCL form reads: W1, L4
- Dynamo Kiev are entering their first UEFA Champions League (UCL) group stage campaign since 2016/17.