Feb 5, 2021 – After a year of uncertainty and the unprecedented precautions taken by the NFL, we are finally at the end of the season. For the first time in history, a team will host the Super Bowl in their home stadium.
Line: Kansas City -3 @ Tampa Bay. (56.5)
- Offensive PPG: KC 29.6 Buccs 30.8
- Defensive PPG: KC 22.6. Buccs 22.2
- Defensive Yards per game Rank: KC 16th Buccs 6th
- Chiefs games this season have averaged a total of 52.2, and have gone over 56 points this season seven times, or 44% of the games played.
- Buccaneers games this season have averaged a total of 53 points a game, and have gone over the total of 56 six times, or 37.5% of the games played.
- Chiefs averaged 26 points per game in its last 7 games of the season.
- Buccs since their week 13 bye has been the #1 scoring offense in the NFL with 34 points per game.
- Kansas City has a few key injuries on the offensive line with two tackles out and others switching to guard. It could be a factor against Mahomes with the Tampa Bay dominant defense, who had the 4th most sacks in the NFL with 48 on the year.
BETS & PROPS
- Tampa Bay / Kansas City: UNDER 56.5
- Team to receive opening kickoff: Buccaneers -165
- Team to record first sack: Buccaneers -130
- Buccs QB Brady: UNDER 41 pass attempts.
- KC QB Mahomes: First pass complete. -220
- Buccs WR M. Evans Receiving yards: UNDER 66.5
- Buccs Jason Pierre-Paul Total Tackles + Assists: OVER 2.5 -190
- Team with longest kickoff return: Buccaneers -130