NFL Record: 22-13 (+10.3u)
NFL TD Record: 5-10 (+1.41u)
Saints over 48.5 (-110)
Chargers ML (+167)🐶
Lions over 49.5 (-110)
Colts under 41.5 (-110)
TD Scorers (0.5u)
R. Wilson (+200)
- The Saints are 13-0 ATS (10.65 ppg) since Oct 16, 2016 off a game as a dog where they covered.
- Saints 19-2-1 ATS (90%) last 6 years in October
- Road dogs of more than a td that have won 3 in a row are 1-9 ats L10
- Bengals 7-1 ATS in its last 8 on the road,
- Rams 6-1 ATS L7 games as a double-digit favs.
- Total has gone UNDER in 6 of the Jaguars’ L7 games at home.
- The Packers are 1-7-1 ATS in their last 9 games at night.
- Chargers 12-4-1 ATS last 17 on road
- Seahawks are 14-4-3 ATS in their last 21 games following a loss
- SEA after a loss 23-10-3 (70%) ATS in the Russell Wilson era
- Broncos under 14-2 last 16
- LA Chargers are 22-4 ATS (84.6%) Away vs teams with a better winning percentage.
- Home teams coming-off a loss are now 13-40-2 ATS this season,
- Pat Shurmer is 8-3 ATS as a road underdog with the Giants
- Patriots are 13-3 ATS as 10+ point home favorites since 2015.
- AFC road dogs of +6 or more points are 20-4 ATS since last November
- Bills are 6-33-1 ATS the following week after playing The Miami Dolphins
- Panthers 4-1 ATS after a bye
- Patriots are 13-3 ATS at home vs a team with a losing record & 9-2 ATS in last 11.
- Raiders are 5-15-1 ATS L21 road games