NFL Record: 27-16 (+13.02u)
NFL TD Record: 5-17 (-2.09u)
Plays: Panthers over 48.5 (-110)
Dolphins 1H +3.5 (-105)
Ravens over 51.5 (-110)
Jaguars ML (+120) 🐶
TD Scorers (0.5u): Watson (+200)
Ronald Jones (+162)
Devante Parker (+200)
David Johnson (+225)
Kenyan Drake (+225)
- the 6 teams that played in London, in the game they got back are a combined 0-6 SU and 0-6 ATS
- Ravens are 54-0 ATS +10teaser as a NDIV home favorite after being on the road Last game
- Panthers after a road game 14-5-1 ATS last 20 games & 14-0 ATS since Week 14, 2012 at home coming off road game where they allowed 100+ rushing yards.
- Teams are 5-30 ML and 12-23 ATS on the road, game after an upset as a TD+ underdog since 2014
- when the Pats are a Favorite of only (-0.5) to (-3.5) the week after a bye they are 1-3 ATS/SU
- miami 7-0 ATS 1H L7 & 5-0 ATS L5
- Cowboys are 4-0 ATS this season against teams with a losing record
- MIN is 8-0-1 ATS before their bye & 6-1-1 L8 ATS home games prior to bye & Vikings as non-divisional home faves under Zimmer are 19-3-1 ATS.
- Jaguars are 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 games after a bye & 7-0-1 ATS in their last 8 games against the Colts
- Jaguars are 7-1-1 ATS, 8-0-1 6pt TSR, 9-0 10pt TSR with 11 or more days of rest since 2010
- Colts are 1-8 OU home against divisional opponents since 2013 & Colts are 0-6-1 ATS in last 7 vs a losing team.
- Saints 7-3-0 ATS last 10 games away favs & 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games on the road after a loss.
- The Jets are 0-10 SU and ATS on the road in November since 2013
- Cards are 7-3 ATS this year
- 49ers are 0-4 ATS when they are favored by 6 or more this season
- The Patriots are 45-8 straight up in their last 53 regular season games following a loss & Since 2003 the Patriots are 40-16 (71.4%) ATS coming off loss
- NE 13-0 on the road when they are off a SU and ATS loss and their opponent is off a SU and ATS win.
- Bengals 9-3 ATS in L12 as road dogs
- Bengals are 8-1 ATS On road against AFC West teams since 2010
- Teams coming off a TNF game (extra prep time) and that are 10+ point home favorites are 19-6 ATS since 1998
- Double digit home favorites are 6-10 ATS this year